I'm Not There (2007) ~ Movie News | Film | Movie Trailer
Movie News, Trailers, image galleries, DVD Film, Free movie, Box Office, Film Indonesia, Korean drama, Movie Review, Film portal, Showtimes, Click flag below to choose other language

Find Movie theaters to see new film, or buy your favorite DVD on Bestsellers DVD or online movie rentals

Monday, December 3, 2007

I'm Not There (2007)

R | 2 hr 15 mins | Drama, Biopic, Period, Music Movie
I'm Not There (2007)Ruminations on the life of Bob Dylan, where seven characters embody a different aspect of the musician's life and work.
Synopsis:
A re-enactment of the life of musician, Bob Dylan, with multiple actors embodying different stages in the singer''s life.

Director: Todd Haynes
Starring: Cate Blanchett, Christian Bale

YouTube - I'M NOT THERE - Trailer
YouTube - I'm Not There Movie Clip

No comments: